We are Fabiënne (31) & Bas Mulder (37) and we live in the beautiful town of Goes in Zeeland. Fabiënne has a background as a nurse, and Bas as a tennis instructor and events organizer. Together, we made a switch and now run a holistic health practice, where Beyuna supplements are an essential part of our approach.
Bas: "I've been taking dietary supplements since 2004, but I never found the right ones that actually did what they were supposed to do: improve blood values and alleviate physical or mental issues. In 2017, I was experiencing some problems when I met Laura and Rob at a tennis tournament. They gave me FLX, and I was amazed to see my symptoms disappear within 2 weeks. Naturally, I wanted to know more, so a few weeks later, I sat at the kitchen table during a warm market event, where both the products and the business were explained. I was intrigued, although I was initially skeptical because I had been using supplements for so long. Therefore, I had my blood tested and used the products for a year to see what happened. And surprise, surprise, the values went up! I found the business model quite interesting, partly due to my experience with other MLM companies. After seeing the results, it was a no-brainer for me to create a website. A few months later, I placed my big order and became a Jupiter."
Fabiënne: "Before I met Bas, I was already aware that I wanted to delve into nutrition and supplementation, as I was heavily involved in sports several times a week. Besides, I had some health issues that were causing a significant decrease in my energy (which I only realized later). Then the well-known question arose: "But what should I take and from which brand?" During that time, I also got to know Bas and Beyuna products, and my symptoms vanished as if by magic. I am still grateful for that to this day! At the end of last year, I made the decision to quit as a nurse because I could no longer fully support all the approaches taken in conventional healthcare. I genuinely want to help people achieve better health, but I couldn't do that in the 'regular' healthcare system. Unlike Bas, I didn't immediately join as a Jupiter, but I achieved this goal within 12 months last year."
We want everyone to have the opportunity we had because we can't imagine life without Beyuna anymore.
All the wonderful people we've met and continue to meet, the income it provides, and the pure products you can confidently recommend to anyone. What more could you want?
In the future, our goal is for Beyuna to make up at least 80% of our income, with the remaining 20% coming from our practice. This is a 5-year plan, and we are well on our way to achieving this goal! We are now also organizing multiple meetings across the country, together with a team, to raise awareness about all the knowledge we have and share our passion and mission with others. It doesn't get any better than that!